Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back...

Did ya miss me? :D Is it just me or did those 2 weeks fly by!!! Wow! We had so much fun over Christmas break! I really am so sad that it's over. We Wii'd, and watched tons of movies! DH had satellite put in (I politely opposed the decision, but I was extremely outnumbered) so I've seen more car shows than I care to see in a lifetime! Here are some of the sights of our time together.







Unfortunately, we did have a dark cloud over our Christmas. My BIL's wife left him about a week before Christmas. DH & I knew it was coming, but it caught BIL & MIL off guard. Please pray for the situation. They have a little 2 year old girl and sadly she's pretty much being raised by MIL. I always hate to see parents miss out on all the wonderful things that their kids do.
Also, I've started the 365 project. I missed out on the album from CK, but I have an idea on how to store all the photos. Can't wait to show you!
Have a great day!



No comments: