Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Rare Treat!!

This is what we have been enjoying for the past 2 days!!!
This was Baby's first snow! I thought he would hate the cold, but you couldn't get this little tike in!!!


Noah didn't enjoy it as much as the others. He come by it honestly, I hate the cold!!!


Nick rolled all around in it!! He thought it was fantastic!!!

A quick photo of all 3 boys before me and Noah came in.

So much fun!!
Also, I wanted to tell you about a crop coming up at SMM:
Scrap My Memories Design Team would like to invite you to join us for our:SKETCH MY MEMORIES ONLINE CROP!!Friday, Feb 6 at 7:00 pm EST - Sunday, Feb 8 at 7:00pm EST. We will give you until Monday, Feb 9, 11:59pm EST to upload your completed layouts. The Design Team is busy at work planning sketches for challenges and there will be guest sketch artists contributing as well! Along with the challenges, there will be lots of fun games and chatter to keep you busy! So, don't forget to mark your calendars. More details to come at a later date!
I hope to see you there!!!
have a great day!





2 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Oh.. How FUN!!!
And girl, I can't believe you got snow photos before I did!!! LOL
We haven't had much snow this year.. Crazy global warming!

Cute pics!!

**Nancy** said...

Hi Michelle!! Thought I'd stop by and say HI! and to let you know we miss you over at S4L!! Love your "snow" pictures!! Brrrrrr!!!