Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally Friday!!!

Woohoo! It is finally Friday! What a week. I think I might have gotten one nights sleep all week!! Poor Baby has had it rough! You know he's been struggling with double ear infections, well I was really beginning to think the boy was a little poo boy. That is until yesterday morning. I woke up to a very sick little boy. He couldn't wake up, his little cheeks were blood red, his fever was still above 102, and my thought were... he's got Kawasaki's. I was petrified! I called the doctor's office as soon as it opened and explained that I'd been giving him his antibiotics, ear drops, and Tylenol and ibuprofen and his fever would not come down. They called us right in. Thank God it wasn't Kawasaki's. I just don't know if I could handle another baby with that. After we knew it wasn't that, she rechecked his ears and said, "Oh my. His ear drum will probably burst today. It is so swollen, it looks like it could go at any time." She checked the other ear and it wasn't much better. So they loaded him down with more meds and the wonder shot of all shots!!! By 5pm Baby crawled out of my lap. By 6pm, he actually played!! The fever has come down and he seems to be doing much better. I pray that this time he continues getting better!!!
This is a double page I did using a sketch at Scrap My Memories. If you haven't checked them out yet, you really should!

We will be having a Sketch My Memories crop next weekend! Lots of fun to be had. Zoe has also started giving points for every challenge you complete and those point turn into money! The real green stuff to help you get the goodies that you've been drooling over. And soon she should start getting in all that new CHA stuff! They really are great over there! And if you are worried about buying in Canada, don't be. US gets a very good exchange rate. So pop on over!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!! Me and the hubby are celebrating 11 years this weekend! 11 years with my best friend, it doesn't get any better!!

No comments: