Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So How Did You Do?

Did you accomplish all your goals in 2008? I certainly didn't complete all my resolutions (control my temper & organize), but I did make some fairly good steps in the right direction. Here's the page I did showing the progress I made:

As for my resolutions for 2009... still thinking about that one. There's no rule that says you have to come up with your resolutions on New Year's Eve, is there?
Is anyone else bummed that CK ran out of the Project 365 kit? I was really going to try and do it, had my heart set on it. Not to mention I loved those page protectors that came with the kit! So they ran out of the kit, but that's not going to stop me from taking a photo a day. I started on Jan. 1st. It's just easier for me to keep track that way. Here are days 1 & 2:
Our satellite and DVR box. We just had it put in. I know, we are soooo behind. Man! How did we ever live without this thing!!

My favorite, white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. Need I say more!

Have a great day!!