Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

I've Been Given An Award

My very good friend Jenny gave me this snazzy award!

Now I must tell you my 5 "addictions":
1. My boys!!! Can't get enough of them! I'm so blessed to have such a tight knit family. I pray it never changes!
2. Diet Mt. Dew. Without it I would thirst to death!
3. Scrapbooking. Duh!!! LOL!!
4. The Food Network. Don't know why because I rarely use any of their recipes, but I love to watch!
5. Chocolate. I know it's a cliche, but I really do have to have some form of chocolate every day!!!!!!!!!
Now to pass this little gem on to 5 more talented ladies with fabulous blogs:
Here's the layout I did for 52 weeks 52 Sketches this week:
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

LOVE this color combo!!!
Great LO, chica! (as usual)

I need to get on the ball and scrap another layout. Maybe this weekend?? :)

Calia Yang said...

I love this layout...I love the photos too. Like Jenny said, great combination of colors.