Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well, I am still on my card kick. Here's one I did for MIL b-day.

the inside reads: Mine is UNLISTED! I think that is hilarious! We've also established that my sense of humor is like a 9 year old. Me and the twins just role out the jokes... Wesley just smiles and says, "And I married you" LOL!! We were trying to think of valentine's yesterday and Noah said, "How bout, I'm stuck on you?" I immediately saw that quote coming from a porcupine. Now I've just got to draw a porcupine!!
On a slightly higher note... here is a LO I did for http://52sketches52weeks.com/.

They have a random winner at the end of the week and you get some really good prizes. I've won a few times. She has just opened a new blog and it is very good.
Have a great day!!


2 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Love the Card and LO!!! Welcome to SMM glad to have you with us!!! I have that same lizard stamp and I just love him,hhhhmmm I might have to pull him back out again!!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Great stuff, chica! Love them both!!!
And what's ironic is that Telah from Scrap Whispers emailed me today asking if I knew about 52/52.. I'm SO going to have to go check that out!! See you over there!