Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

I MADE IT!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooo excited!!!! I found out last night that I made the design team over at http://scrapmymemories.forumotion.net/!!!
I hope you will come join us! It's a new site and I am honored to be getting in on the ground floor so to speak. The girls are super sweet so swing by and say hey!
Here is another page I did with me and Wesley. You have to make this one bigger so you can see my handsome hubby's sense of humor! LOL!

He did finally cooperate, but it was after I threatened him!! jk!!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

A huge congradulations on the SMM DT your work is beautiful and I look forward to working with you

Julie said...

Congrats on making the team at SMM. Love the pages here.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!
It will be so much fun to work with you! So looking forward to it!

Hugs
Mette

Laura Gilhuly said...

Congrats on the team!!! Its going to be great working with you!

robin said...

Congratulations!!! You will do an awesome job!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Congrats, chica!! You deserve it!
Love the layout, too!