Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I will not be blogging until Jan. 5th. All the boys get out of school early tomorrow and our Christmas running begins. I'm going to enjoy our time together so I will not be posting. Anyone who wants to talk can email me. I will be checking it. I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas and safe New Year!!
I leave you with some pages. This one tells the story of my hubby taking the twins fishing. He let them pick out their own tackle so that maybe it would get them excited and he'd have some fishing buddies. It kinda worked.

This page was really fun to do!

I was especially excited about the tickets. I made those! They were super easy and I think they turned out just as good as the one's you buy. What do you think?


Have a
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Oh.. those are SUPER cute!!!! Love those tickets! You should sell those on Etsy!

I will miss you. I'll see if I can find your email addy .. I don't think I have it.

I got your card today. It's SO pretty! What paper was that you used?

We MIGHT be going to Kansas City, KS a few days after Christmas for like 5 days so you might not hear from me for a few days, either. We're not sure yet if Caleb's ready for a 9 hour car trip (YIKES!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!