Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Calendars

Here are the calendars that the boys and I did for the grandparents.







It took a very long time to get enough photos for these calendars. 3 boys posing for 12 pictures is WORK!!!!!!!!!
I have to share this funny thing Baby did yesterday. He came to me and said, 'Baby need juice!". I ignored him because we are trying to teach him to ask rather than command, so he opens the refrigerator; spots his juice and shouts, "KACHOW!" That child has watched Cars WAY too much!!!LOL!!
It seems like all the boys have been cracking me and Wesley up lately. They are really funny.
Have a great day!!



1 comment:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Cute!!!

Caleb goes and gets his own juice, too.
How cute that he said that. Caleb just says JUICE and then goes and gets it. It can be annoying sometimes .. He really likes getting into the fridge.