Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Think I Might Be a Digi Girl!



So I have discovered I really like digital scrapbooking! These beautiful ladies are my Grandma Ward (top) and my Granny Pennell (bottom). Aren't they lovely!! Both were around 16 when these photos were taken. I've been wanting to do a heritage book for quite some time, but it's so expensive and takes so long so I've put it off and put it off. This is the year that I at least start working on it. I'm going to be using Ancestry.com to help me trace our family tree. That's right. I'm not just doing my family, I'm also doing Wesley's. I want the boys to have a good idea where their family comes from. Like their great great grandpa was a sheriff. How cool is that!! I'll update as I find new thing, but this really is a slow process. Well, Little Man is calling me to play. Gotta go!

No comments: