Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Crazy Morning!

This page was so fun to make for my Baby!! I love him so much and this time of year really brings it out for me with Valentine's Day and our 10th anniversary coming. It's so hard to beleive it's been 10 years, but I also can't remember what life was like before him. So glad he's my man!!

So, I took the guys to school, as usual, and I noticed Noah looked a little "less" ready for school than he should be. Again he forgot his booksack! Those guys have way too much pressure on them. When I brought his sack to school, I had the lady in the office call him to me so I didn't have to deal with his teacher and he walked in the door with tears in his eyes. My heart broke. He was crying over a booksack. Poor baby. He said "it's going to be a bad day Mom". I hugged him tight, told him everything would be o.k. and sent him back to class. Bless his little heart.


On another note, Wesley has developed a mouth ulser and the entire left side of his face swelled up!! The kids at school asked him who did he get in a fight with!! We got him some antibiotics and he's on the mend.


1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the title to your LO! It's perfect for the picture! Another great page. Thanks for sharing!!