Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Day!

I've just worked up a sweat playing with Little Man. I LOVE this age!!! He's sooooo much fun. Here's a picture I took of him yesterday. He's turning into quite the little camera hog. When I got done yesterday he began crying and saying "cheese". It was so cute that I had to take a few more.



I am loving my photoshop elements 5.0. I wouldn't get 6.0 because during the trial, I never could figure out how to use the magic extractor which is my favorite feature!! Below are pictures of my first mini book I've ever made (well first one I've ever made that came out right :) ). On the left hand page I will add photos and on the right I will document what happens during the month. When I get January done I'll post it so you can see.



I only put a few resolutions in it. Just the big ones. I have lots of little ones in my head. Like get a Cuttlebug. Even the twins say I need one, but I know it's just because they want to use it to. They are so artsy. I love it!

No comments: