Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Week's Update

Yeh!!!!!!!! I scrapped!!!!!!! This is my cute little niece. Love, love, love being able to play with pink stuff!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!! I am extremely patriotic. I really love my country and I try to pass that along to the boys. We started our 4th by watching a very interesting documentary on the flag. I learned that flags are burned in a ceremony to keep them from being used in inappropriate ways. I don't know that this information interests anyone other than me, but thought I'd share anyway. Then of course we went to see fireworks!

Now for a funny story. On Wed. we (our family of 5) snuck into the Dean Dome!!! For those who don't know, this is where DH's precious North Carolina Tarheels play college basketball. We've never been to a game so this was a special treat. We ended up in the weight room! Sadly, we didn't meet any players but we took tons of pics of the court.
It was so fun, but Nick was terrified. I felt sorry for him because he couldn't enjoy the moment due to his fear that we would be arrested. I tried to explain to him that we didn't break in... we just snuck in. They were having some kind of basketball camp.
Lastly, we visited the Planetarium. The show we saw was Adventure in Space and it made several references to Star Wars which tickled 2 boys. They are really into Star Wars right now.

No comments: