Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

A Few Things

Have you ever had those days where you felt that there was no one else on earth as blessed as you? I've felt that way today as I was watching a hummingbird buzz around the yard. If you've never been close to a hummingbird then you may not know that they buzz louder than a bee!! It is amazing to watch those little birds hoover over the lantana bush, sipping the nectar from the orange and yellow flowers. I just love it!!

Anyway, I wanted to share a few more photos that I took of my big boys. They look so grown up. It wasn't that long ago that I would look at them and still see that adorable baby face. Now when I look at them I can almost see a young man standing there. I don't like how time flies!!



Getting them to behave long enough for a picture together is very difficult. I was very happy to get this one. And, I leave you with a LO. I'm not very happy with it, but I wanted to try something different so I used pattern paper rather than cardstock.
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: