Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MIA for a while

Summer is here in all it's splendor! I absolutely love this time of year. The heat doesn't bother me (so long as there is a pool), and the work helps me shed a few unwanted pounds. However, between all the boys being home, the garden to tend to, vacations, and company, there is little time to blog or scrapbook. So I will be gone most of the time. I do hope to do a little scraping and I will be sure to share any LO's I may get done, but for the most part, I will be MIA until the end of August.


I did want to leave you with a LO I did last week. I am so blessed with family that love the Lord and love me. This is my wonderful Mom and Dad. I've heard people say they have the best Mom and Dad, but I think mine are the best!!
Don't forget me while I'm gone!! I'll post again as soon as I have time. Now I'm off to enjoy this wonderful family God has blessed me with!!!!!!!

No comments: