Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meet My Family

I am one blessed woman. My family is almost completely devoted to our Savior. There are a few souls left to reach and we continue to pray for them. Our reunions are filled with fellowship and good christian music provided by...
These guys. Yes they are twins also. Not only are they nice to look at, but their voice is a gift from God. They used to sing country and even played in quite a few bars around the east coast until Jesus entered their lives. Now they play and sing a different tune. The one on the right is married (my boys were in his wedding). His wife left this month for Iraq (she's a nurse) and he is "wife sick" and "home sick" ( they are stationed in Texas). Please pray for him and his wife.
There's so much more I want to share about our weekend, but my eyelids just won't stay up, so I'll leave you with a few pics from our boating adventure.


Hopefully tomorrow I can post the pics of the mini book we're making for our cousin in Iraq. Until then, Have a great day!!

No comments: