Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Few Pages

Do you have any plans for Memorial Day? My family has always held a family reunion on Memorial Day weekend. It's a pretty big deal. We have all our distant relatives come in and spend the weekend with us. We play games and eat A LOT!!! It's lots of fun. This year it's being held in Goldsboro, which is extra special because there is a scrapbook store there and I can't wait to check it out!!! I'll be with all my boys so pray for them as they will be sitting in the car waiting on my for quite a while. :)! LOL!

I have been putting off scrapping these photos for a while. The pictures just didn't look fun. Finally I've done them and I like how they turned out except for the first one. I didn't notice that the flower had fallen down over my sons head. Oh well. DH says I should pay closer attention when I take pictures.
It took 5 years to finish this quilt. It's called "The Light Within". The title struck me before the pattern did. 'The Light Within" Jesus is my Light within.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!!!

No comments: