Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Week in Review

Time has really gotten away from me. Sorry it has been so long since my last post. The kids have not been feeling well. Baby's eczema has made his face so raw that he cries a lot from the burning and Noah is having another spell with his asthma. This weather is reeking havoc on the boys. Nick & Dad are chugging along like troopers and I got strep throat. Goodness, I didn't realize we had this much going on until I started to write it all down. Enough of that. Here's what I got for Mother's Day. My big boys made me the most awesome cards and gave me a begonia, then after church ALL my guys made me pizza!!!!!!!!


I could not have asked for a more perfect Mother's Day gift and the pizza was delicious!! No joke!
No one would touch mine because they made it extra spicy!! I love spicy! It was so sweet and I enjoyed it so much. Last I leave you with a LO. Sorry the pic is not good. I didn't realize it until just now. These are pics from Jan. I'm trying to catch up because once everyone gets out of school for the summer... there will be very little scrapping in this house! LOL!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: