Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Takin' A Break

We have been sequestered in the house because of a wildfire on the coast! The smoke is blowing inland this far and poor Noah is coughing his poor head off so we are housebound until it goes away. Since I had a minute I thought I'd share a few cards I've done (don't have time for pages right now). This one I made for the twins teachers. I love it when I get the chance to do girly things!! The boys wrote their 'thank-you's' inside.
And this one is the Father's Day card for this year.
Hope everyone is having a blast so far this summer! We are!! We'll be leaving for our vacation in one more week. Last year we hit all the lighthouses on the coast. This year we will have Baby and gas has gone up so much that we won't be doing as much driving. We're planning a deep sea fishing trip and to see the Battleship and that will probably be it. We'll spend most of our time in the ocean and the playground. Have a great day!!

No comments: