Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up!

My pictures are all mixed up today, so my story will be too. Sorry. This weekend we went to the car show and my hubby thought this was so cool. Personally, I like the older cars as you'll see at the bottom, but I did want to show how tall this thing sat. I am 5'7" and the tailgate was nearly over my head!!

You can't really tell but the three rectangles turned on their corner are T.V.'s!! Who needs T.V.'s in their driver's doors. This thing had a total of 13 T.V.'s if I counted right.
Anyway, I'll show you the cream of the crop at the bottom. Here are some pics from taking the boys to pick strawberries. We had a ball and this year my mom joined us which was really nice. Although she did get worried that we would get in trouble when Baby started on his 5th strawberry and we'd only been there a few minutes! He ate those berries up!!




Now this is my dream car!! 1970 Chevelle! Mine will be dark silver with 'Fuschia Kiss' or "Perplexed Pink' Stripes and my name written on it in the same pink color. Can't wait.
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love all the cool things you did with your pictures.