Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Unity Grainy Bark Chocolate Tutorial

Disclaimer: I have never really done a cooking tutorial, so I hope this makes sense. Also, you should be forewarned that I had NO idea the grainy background stamp lines were so close. I had to improvise, but I think you'll get the idea.
First, stamp the image on the backside of a piece of wax paper. Then grease an 8X8 glass pan and put the wax paper inside. I place a paper towel underneath the plate so I can see my stamped image better.

Melt white chocolate and put in a plastic bag with the smallest tip you have. I used #2, but it still needed to be smaller. This is my tip for filling my bag. I place it in a cup so I can use both hands with ease.

Pipe along your design. Again,I had to improvise here, however, the Dream Tree worked like a dream! LOL!

Fill with your favorite fudge or chocolate bar recipe and cool.

Viola!


I'd love feedback on this so if you try it please tell me how it turned out.
Share pictures! :)
Thanks!


No comments: