Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas With Flair!

I am READY for Christmas. Now don't get me wrong, I haven't finished my shopping, I haven't finished my Christmas cards, and I have TONS of baking to do!! But I'm ready for the Spirit to fill me with His joy. To know that through all this madness of life He is still with me and He is the reason for me. (if you can't tell... it's been a long and very hard week for my hunny and me). So making this card put a smile on my face and I hope it does yours too!
Prince Of Peace is absolutely one of my FAVORITE stamps!!!! If the artist is reading this or if you know who drew this one, please let me know! :) This was the first Unity stamp I ever bought. LOVE IT!!!
Next is a creation of mine. Now don't laugh too hard because this was my first run. I will keep practicing until it is perfected! ;)
This is CHOCOLATE!!!!
Isn't it WILD!!! I'm waiting for the arrival of my grainy background stamp. When I get it, I will be making Chocolate bark (Thank you Martha Stewart!) as Christmas gifts! I'm so excited! I will absolutely share the final project, but I thought the practice run came out pretty good... and it's almost gone!!! LOL!
Have a great weekend!!!


Unity Stamps: Dream Tree

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Michelle, and are you kidding me...chocolate with the Dream Tree??? Wow, pretty fabulous and I can't wait to see what you do with the grainy b/g stamp! Thanks for the inspiration!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your card is super sweet and... laugh? I would never be able to do that with chocolate so I'm going to say that you're a great inspiration!! Please tell us how you did that with a stamp! WOW.

Anne Tussing said...

I just got the Prince of Peace set! Can't wait to ink it up. Thanks for the inspiration! Beautiful card!

stampjourney said...

Beautiful card! I hope you have a great weekend after your tough week.

Gwen said...

Love your Christmas card! I especially love cards that carry the real meaning of the season!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card and your chocolate tree is amazing!

Linda said...

I think you peace on eath card so awsome great job!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Great card. stamping on chocolate??? I couldn't do it - it would end up in my mouth!!! Lol.

Becky Dunham said...

I too am ready for the true Spirit of Christmas to fill me up to the brim! Wouldn't it be nice if all that other stuff didn't always get in the way? I love your card. And the chocolate - very ambitious - but wonderful idea! Your first run looks good enough to eat! LOL

Carolina said...

Beautiful card and best of luck with the chocolate bark!!!