Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2011 Bodacious Calendars!!!

I have finally finished my 1st calendar templates!!! They are a little different when uploading your photo because I taught myself how to make the templates, but I assure you that they work! The size is 8.5X11 and they were done in PhotoShop Elements. If you are interested in them and you don't have Elements or you just don't know how to use templates, just email me at michellestancil@bellsouth.net.
Here are a few examples:




And here are the 12 templates you will get.


This set is $10.00 or $15.00 if I upload your pictures for you (just email me).
I also have just the Bodacious Elements set for $5.00.



I do not have a pay pal button on the site yet, so when you email me, I will send you an invoice. Once you've paid I will email you the PSE files (unless I'm doing the calendar for you).
Please be patient through Christmas. I want you to have your calendar before the new year, but I don't want to miss out on my family festivities.
And the first person to order a calendar will get it FREE!!!!
A present from me to you.
P.S. I'll be working on a vintage, and retro calendar templates, but they will not be ready until after the new year.

No comments: