Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Post Reunion News

This was, by far, the best reunion yet!! There were new babies, new pregnancies, new proposals, new friends. It was a blast!!
There are tons of pictures, but I thought I would share a few.
This is Chyenne. I used to keep her and she followed me all day, which I loved! I've promised her that she could stay with us some this summer. She's very excited about it!

Probably my biggest surprise was seeing my ex-aunt. She was my very best friend, but when she and my uncle split, I never saw her again. She's awesome! We've exchanged emails and I can't wait to catch up with her. I've really missed her!
This is her son and his girlfriend. Somebody please tell that boy he's not old enough to date. It seems like yesterday he was still running around in diapers.
And here are the infamous twins! We always get a picture of the four of them when they are together.

It was a wonderful weekend. I'm still giddy over the fun we had.
Now I'm off to bury my nose in my editing software again. There is no end in sight!!!

1 comment:

Jenny B in Indy said...

YAY! Glad you had a great time!