Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

In honor of breast cancer awareness month, I did a LO featuring all the wonderful women in my life that breast cancer has touched (and in too many cases) taken away.

My Granny lost a breast to cancer. My step mom has had 7+ surgeries to take cancerous tumors off her breast. My Grandma Ward, her sister Claire, and Claire's daughter Linda were all lost to this horrible disease. It is so important to get a mammogram once a year! It could very well save your life!
Now to happier things: my boys!! Love these guys!!

And I got to spend a lot of time with my niece Sunday. I'm so thankful for that. I taught her to growl like the Panthers (football) and cuddled with her for as long as she'd let me. She is so adorable and as close to a girl as I'm going to get for now.

Surprisingly, these two play well together! Share your Breast Cancer Awareness pages. Leave me the link in the comments. I'd love to see them!

Have a great day!!

No comments: