Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back from Neverland

Can I just start by saying our house is not the same without these three!!

It was very nice being alone with the hubby this weekend, but by Sunday, we sure missed our boys!! We watched movies all weekend. We rode the 4 wheeler and went for walks. I didn't cook all weekend. It was nice.
I took Baby out for a few pictures this week. I'm thinking I might blow this one up and hang on the wall.

He's such a little Romeo!!

And I got one Christmas present done! Yeah for me!! Only LOTS more to go! What do you think? I made the box, the same way I made the one in the post below, I just made it 6".

Hope you have a great day! I will I have my boys home with me today!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Super cute cards!!! And I love love LOVE the pic where he is sitting in the chair. That tie is too cute on him!

I am on CS too.. Well, not alot.. More on M2R. Congrats on getting guest DT!