Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Family Pictures

I'm sure you remember these photos of Baby climbing out of his crib. I got a chance to scrap them last week while the boys stayed with my parents (and while Baby was learning to climb out of their playpen!!). He is soooo active! I don't remember the twins being this active, but honestly I don't remember much about the twins until about 3 years old... when the shock finally wore off!! :D LOL!
I hope everyone had a great Easter celebrating our Lord's Resurrection! We did. My side of the fam went to church and then spent the day together. It was so nice. We took lots of great pics and I thought I'd share a few.
Needless to say, Baby takes after his Daddy!
This was as close to a picture as we could get of me with my boys. For some reason it never seems to work out. Today, Baby wanted his brother, but there's always some reason I can't get a good pic of us. Most of the time one of the boys have their eyes closed. I save them anyway.
Getting this many people to smile and keep their eyes open is hard enough, but then I have to deal with my darling husband's sense of humor! LOL!!!
And finally, this is my fam. It's the first pic we've had together since I was a teenager. It is a very special photo and I will cherish it!
Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

scrappyhappy08 said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog...I completely know what you mean about having decent pictures with the boys!! If it's not my hubby's lack of picture taking skills it's the boys squirming all over the place..lol..oh well I guess we better take what we can get..LOL..Your cards are beautiful and Oprah I think has been spending too much time with Tom Cruise??? She's losing it too!! So sad!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, girlie, I added you to my CKMB Blog Roll. Hope you get lots of new visitors! You have a great blog. I love your header, and all the photos you include.
~Erika/journeyfan

Scrappy Girl said...

Looks like you had a good Easter family day. I love the layout with the coupon on it.