Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm

So, my guys seem to be well for the moment and my camera has returned good as new. Yeh!!!!!!! Now comes the calm before the storm. Everyone will be home on EASTER break (I know it's spring break, but in our home it will forever be called Easter break). Any hoo, let me jump down off my soap box. So starting Friday, my life will be total chaos again. That's o.k. I wouldn't have it any other way. We spent the weekend cheering on our team. Number 1 Tar Heels, ACC Champs again and going for NCAA Champs!!! Here's a pic of my guys all decked out in their Tar Heel garb!
Afterwards, the guys played a little football (which is really my sport of choice! Love those Panthers!)
And last, but not least... a page I did last week and couldn't share. I watched a tutorial on paperclipping.com and Noel was talking about clustering your embellishments. I found it very helpful for getting my LO's to look better. I didn't do it so much on this one, but I did do it on some LO's that I'm going to post this week. I thought someone else my benefit from that little tidbit of info.

Happy St. Patties Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: