Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

We've been really busy the past few days. My mom has been very sick, my sweet hubby has been working TOO much, and the boys... well, they've been boys :D ! I haven't had time to think, much less scrap. Here's a LO I did a while back. I love baby boy in these pics. He's so bueatiful. Here's a pic I took of the guys the other day. The big boys needed a hair cut badly, but I still like the pic. It's hard getting a good photo of all 3 boys!
Oh yeah, I found something in my heritage search today!! We knew my hubby's granddad was raised by someone other than his parents because they died when he was young, but we had no idea it was his older half sister!! Her mom died when she was 2 yrs. old and the dad remarried and had hubby's granddad. Hope you could follow that. It was exciting to find it out!! Well, I'm off to bed. Nighty, nite!

No comments: