Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've been tagged, again!!

I was tagged again. No prob. In fact, it makes me feel loved and doesn't everyone want to feel loved?

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

So this time I'm going with my nick name (it's shorter!).... Shell

S-Simple. I like the simple things in life; gardens, flowers, backyard BBQ's.

H-Heritage. That's why I'm doing an album on it. I love my family and my hubby's fam and I want to be able to pass it all down through my kids.

E-Enjoy life. It's short.

L-LORD. Jesus Christ is LORD of my life.

L-Laughter. I think a house filled with laughter makes it a happy home!

Now I think I'll tag:

Scrappyhappy08

Samantha

Kelli

Melissa

Yeah, I know I'm one short but hubby's rushing me out the door. Sorry.

No comments: