Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Inspiration for a Good Cause

So... I've dabbled in card making for a little while now and none of them were note worthy. Then, I came across this blog
http://www.wilnaf.blogspot.com/ and read about her friend dying with cancer. Please scroll down and read about cards for lois. I wish I knew how to link it to my blog but alas I am no good with computers!! Anyway, I wanted to do a card for her because I have lost family to cancer and I remember how helpless it felt. Here is my card:
I pieced paper to make the bird. I used the edging technique I spoke of before for the wing and added wire for his hair. My favorite part is his eye! It's those rolling eyes kids use in crafts at school. I was excited to finally have a project to use them on. Please, if you can, send a card. I know it would mean the world to Lois!

No comments: