Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catching My Breath--PICTURE HEAVY!!!!!!

We had so much fun at the fair!! I've been so busy that I'm only now getting to share the pictures. As a special treat my Mom went with us.

We got to see the boys.... HA!






This was Timothy's first time riding the fair rides and I think it's safe to say that he had a BLAST!!





When we got home we watched the local news and they showed Nick & Noah sliding down this slide!!!! How cool!!!

This is without a doubt my absolutely favorite ride!!! Loved sharing that with the twins!!

I DON'T DO HEIGHTS! But these guys do!!! :)


I have so much more to share so check back! There are more pics from the fair, some cool crafts I did for the twins birthday party, and even a layout!!!! Yes, I did squeeze in a scrapbook page. It actually took me 4 DAYS to do, but little by little I got it done!!!


No comments: