Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

I LOVE FWF FRIDAY!!!

I just LOVE FWF, don't you?!!
I'm in the process of switching computers so if I've shone these before I am sorry.
This card is for my twin cousin who is getting married in July.

And this layout is so I'll never forget how much my Noah LOVES the Wimpy Kid books. We searched every Walmart around so we could find the entire set and he read them within 1 WEEK!!!

I LOVE this book stack stamp from the everyday adorable set. It is too cute!
Have a great weekend!! :)

(DISCLAIMER: I just noticed I spelled Wimpy WRONG!!! Don't laugh too hard!)

12 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

I love your layout and your card! I think you spelled Whimpy really Whell!! Nice job Whith the layout!! LOL!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great stuff! How are those adorable puppies doing?

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How cute--love your LO--and I didn't even notice the misspelled word! And I TEACH! Yikes;) TFS!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are all beautiful creations!!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card, luv how you coloured the church. Your LO is fantastic! What a great mix of stamps in there.

Bonita Rose said...

love them both.. wow.. u've been busy creating.. I love all u make.. so much life in all u do! hugs

JPScraps said...

So cute. I love it when kids want to read!

Purple Princess said...

Love the card and layout!! Gorgeous!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the card! It's beautiful!

farmhouse-story said...

very cute card with the pompoms! and i love your layout-spelling and all!

CarlaKH said...

Love both of these! Just too precious!

Linda said...

you have super stuffed on your blog. I love top card its just soGorgeous!