Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

FWF SPRING EDITION

The sun is peeking through the clouds, the daffodils are in bloom, and the temps are on the rise. I think it's safe to say Spring has sprung in NC!! I am soooo glad to finally see it, however it does hinder my crafting! :) I've not been inside all week!!
So I did this little number tonight and it goes along with the All Things Unity challenge.

I got to ink up the Unity Store Kit!! I NEVER get the store kit, but one look at that lighthouse and I knew I couldn't pass it up!! Now if anyone can tell me where to get some good sentiments to go with it (like 'Jesus is the Light of the world','So let your light shine', etc) that would be great!!!!!

I'm off to dodge the April showers!
Have a great weekend!!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! love that lighthouse too!

lisa a.

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I'm waiting on this store kit to come in the mail! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend!

Kelly Mahany said...

I think this kit is on its way to me! I love what you did with the lighthouse!! LOve your work!!

Rona said...

great card!! I was thinking the same thing about a sentiment for that stamp. I haven't had time to ink mine up yet but love that lighthouse! Lots of cute ones as always!!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful card.. love that lighthouse! I need to get mine inky!

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

love this card:) Super cute!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable, michelle! tfs!

Robynccgirl said...

Simply beautiful! You did a terrific job!