Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Sneak Peak and What Do You Think?

I wanted to share a few sneaky peaky's of the March kit at Scrap My Memories. This kit is amazing!!! I've never seen so much in one kit!! You must check it out when it becomes available.

Stay tuned for more peaks this week!
Now, this is a card I did for the twins teacher. The card itself needs some work. I'm still trying to find my bearings where card making is concerned. What I would like to know is, what do you think of the raccoon???
I drew him and I'd love some feedback! I used to do a lot of drawing, but after I got married I stopped. When I began trying out cards, I had a hard time finding what I wanted, so I began drawing again. I'd love some honest comments about it.

Have a great day!!


1 comment:

Jenny B in Indy said...

I think you are a FABULOUS artist!!