Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Really?!!!?

Anyone who knows me, knows how very blessed I am to have such wonderful boys in my life.


Good relations with the Wookies, I have.

-Yoda


I love them so much more than the word love entails. They are a lot of work, but every time a door is opened for me or a hug is given for no reason, I feel my cup overflowing.

Mushy,I know, but it's true.


So how on earth did I end up here?????


What redneck came up with this hobby? We do basketball, baseball, soccer, kickball, swimming, tennis, football, even the occasional racquetball, but tractor pulling?? It's not a real sport! It's boring and the guys act quite immaturely!


So why do I sit through this torture??



Oh, yeah. I remember now. Can you see his little squinted eyes? It's from that big smile that stays on his precious face from the time we tell him it's tractor pull day.


This is his favorite part!
These are my little Wookies and the only way to stay close to them is to be a part of their lives. Even the boring, dirty, stinky (the track is right beside some of the stinkiest turkeys!) parts of their lives.



No comments: