Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

HHH and A Very Happy Birthday!!!

It is so hard to believe that this little fellow is 3 years old!!! My how time flies.

So today will be filled with balloons, bubbles, cupcakes, streamers, and water guns in celebration!! Happy Birthday Baby! We love you so very, very much!!!
Now on to Hip Hop Hangover!
My first layout is my confession. The boys first pool party and those girls made such a fuss over the twins. Another milestone I'm not ready for... GIRLS!
I used Confession, and the Nov. and June KOTM.
Now, my second layout is what I like to call a dud! LOL! I had this image in my head, but it DID NOT transfer to the page!!

For this one I used the June KOTM , Confession, and Worn Music.

Thanks for looking!!



18 comments:

Lisa H. said...

two very sweet pages! love what you do, girl!

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful layouts!

Rachel said...

great LO's!

Karen J. said...

Great layouts....love them!!

Unknown said...

great layouts! congrats on you GDT selection :) I look forward to seeing what you create with next months kit!!

ANAT S said...

wow!!!!
I love your layouts
so beautiful

Diane (djuseless) said...

What great pages! You have given me the itch to scrap again!

Unknown said...

amazing pages!
love them

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome pages!! tfs!!

silvia said...

Fabulous LO's!!! Happy Birthday to your baby!!!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

where's the dud? LOL! great pages!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable pic of your son...precious expression! Your pages are fantastic!!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful pages!!

Suz said...

Adorable layouts. Love all the details.

Anonymous said...

Incredible LO's!! Happy birthday little guy:) Strap on your seat belt mom-Kindergarten will come on your fast.

Linda said...

happy birthday to you little one... I hope it was fun day! hotwheels

Jenny B in Indy said...

Awe.. very cute! I don't think it's bad at all. I actually like it more than the top one!

Where are you a GDT at?

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! Awesome pages!!!