Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bad Blogger!

It happens to everyone at some point in their blogging life... they just can't find time to blog!!! We have had the most gorgeous weather this past week!! Seriously, it's been 80+ degrees and the thought of sitting inside at my computer has been unbearable! So here's a quick update on life at the Stancil home:
Puppies are growing!

This little puppy has been terribly sick. He began getting dehydrated, but thank the Good Lord we didn't have to take him to the hospital for fluids. It was a very close call!

We've been doing some of this!!

We went to the park for a while.


We've been doing a lot of this!!!

And I'll show you tomorrow how this turned out! LOL!!!!

So much more has been going on, but it would take a mile long blog to fill you in. I hope I can get some scrappy stuff done today and loaded tomorrow. It's been a while since I've scrapped and I really want to get some stuff done today.
Have a great day!!!






1 comment:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Love all the pics!! And how cool is that trampoline! Caleb would LOVE that.. Maybe then I could get him to stop jumping on our couch and beds, LOL.