Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let Go and Let God

I must say, it's been a discouraging few days for us. But God's plan is so much better than our own. I'm very proud to be an American and no matter what, I know my God is still in control!


"...I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side." The Inner Life of Abraham Lincoln: Six Months at the White House by Francis B. Carpenter (Lincoln, Nebraska, University of Nebraska Press, 1995), p. 282. Also, Recollections of Abraham Lincoln by Ward Hill Lamon (Lincoln, Nebraska, University of Nebraska Press, 1994), p. 91.
I scraplifted this from a LO Elizabeth Kartchner did. I love that girl's style!!
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Very well said.
I feel the EXACT same way (except I tend to be a little TOO outspoken on my blog- OOPS), LOL.

GREAT LO's and pictures!!!